Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The interview

D.L.: So, what do you think about colorado

S.R: I think that if panda stopped eating my chips it would be alot better.

R.C:it is splended gret people great snow , progression is everywhere

D.L: What do you think about vail

S.R: I think vail reminds me of pokemon and today i leved to charzard beacua he I got better at swich

R.C:i love the tree slides and the great coaching

D.L: What have you learned or preggressed on this trip

S.R:switch 5s and mad backsides Chanchos

R.C: the coaches got me more comfortable on jumps

that is great interview but they have to go

2 comments:

Pawblo said...

Hey manda, I mean sanda, oh yeah, panda....keep the pooh pooh where the doo doo goes and talk more about snowboarding. Interviews are great.....you have the ability to edit the interview and not include the talk that goes to places other than where we would like you to go. Remember, what you write here goes out to the world. The WHOLE WIDE WORLD. You are representing not only your great sense of humor but your fellow team mates and your school, so please keep the focus on the snow. Like who's doing what tricks how sick it was (or not), how deep is the pow, and how big are the jumps.
Dude, go back and edit the blog, and keep it clean.

Pawblo said...

thank you panda, uh dan duh, great interview, almost sarcastic if you knew what was there before. good job man....I can't wait to hear more about the gnarly shred!